Oct 31, 2010

What currently I'm busy with?

No interesting story to share at the moment. Too busy with daily schedule + part time project + 2011 plan. Some update for my current 'BUSY' (not busy body)

Next week will busy with loan application and hopefully I can get my loan for my new house Insyallah!
Anybody interested to buy apartment @ Bdr Baru Selayang please let me know.

Currently busy with secret part time project and if everything's ok, I got opportunity to fly abroad for sourcing next year.

For 1st half 2011 Backpacking plan already done. 3 places for 1st half (flight ticket already booked) and plan another 2 places for 2nd half 2011 (still survey). To work harder and harder for Backpacking budget and hopefully not until 'IKAT PERUT'.

Pineapple and Sawit going smooth but still needs to monitor closely.

Stevia quite slow due to no promotion. Adehhhh...

Google Adsense consistent but no increment at the moment.

Sekian..

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

bile dah kaye jgn lupekan tuhan & jgn lupe pade soalan sape yg bersihkan bumi ni?

Empayar Digital said...

saya bukan nak kaya tapi nak menampung perbelanjaan saya untuk melihat bumi tuhan..
kalau mengikut daerah, indah water adalah org yg bertanggung jawab...